ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac Keyboard on Windows?

Should do,
It's just a USB keyboard.

I installed the OS on the ClioSport server with one (last revision model tho) ;)

Fiat Panda 100hp
It should work, but I have heard from somewhere that the drivers suppilied wont work with the PC.

It should work, but I have heard from somewhere that the drivers suppilied wont work with the PC.

Erm, it's a USB keyboard.. unless it's different to the last model..?

And, Mac's run Windows now.. ;)
If all else fails, you could get the drivers from Bootcamp.

heh, this is written using an Apple USB keyboard.
Apple key is the "Windows" key...

XP found it as an "Apple Enhanced USB Keyboard"

:)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol guys im being deadly serious, dont want to splash out £29 to find it doesnt work.

They do work, was looking into getting one before i bought my microsoft set as i wanted a white keyboard. Problem is i couldnt find a decent white mouse to go with it so scrapped the whole idea.

Tesla MP3 2021
i am currently using the old style one with no problems.
This one looks awesome as well so will probably get this one. :)

GW RS200
Just to resurrect this thread. Is anyone else able to get into their BIOS on a PC using an Apple keyboard. I don't seem to be able to, and currently have to keep my OS2 keyboard plugged in too, which is a PITA. Strangely, once I get in to the BIOS, the Apple's up and down cursor keys work. Anyone able to shine light on this? Is it due to it being Apple, or is this just a problem in general with USB keyboards (incidentally, my BIOS doesn't seem to have an 'enable USB legacy support' option, which I thought might fix things).

Revels Mum & Sister
I just turned on USB Keyboard Support and she works a treat. This is a new one.

To be honest once you have set the BIOS you dont really need to fiddle with it that much anyway. This is a Gigabyte DS4 board