ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac OSX update

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Seems I have missed a massive update as its just popped up. It's taken about half hour to DL, which is why im guessing its a massive one!

Anything worth knowing about it? I can't find it on google as i don't know what the update is called :eek:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I didn't notice it downloading as it did it all In the background

57 Clio Campus Sport
Quite a large update. Was the one I was waiting for while my wireless on Macbook was a total fail but it seems to have fixed itself, hopefully this update won't break it again...

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
updating mac's isn't always a good thing. can stop them working and considerably slow them down.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Just updated mine, total updates were 763mb had itunes update also. Seems to be working fine since

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Much faster startup and shutdown now!

The apple on my MBP goes out before I've even closed the lid now though. :(

I haven't restarted mine in months anyway. With the exception of the update of course.

It never needs restarting. Just runs and runs through sleep cycles. Open the lid and it's back on before your arm stops moving.

Apple FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1