ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook Always login me out of sites

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Right odd one here, im new to the whole macbook thing and im having troubles.

Currently running Snow Leopard and all up to date, if i login to a site and select "remember me" or "keep me logged in" i can go to and from the site just fine. Soon as i turn the laptop off and come back to it i've been logged out.

Its remembering my credentials but it just logs me out. Driving me insane, i've tried Google chrome to and i still have the same issue.

Anyone got any ideas?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Probably a permission error, run disc utility.

You may need to repair your start up volume too, which requires you to boot from the OS X disc.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Righto, shall give that a shot.

I have a new hard drive on the way to replace the current one as its on the small side so itll be getting a clean install soon anyhow. ill give the disk utility a shot now though

Thanks

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Well still having the same issue, i found permission errors and clicked repaired but some aren't repairing correctly by the looks of it. Still waiting for this hard drive to turn up so i can do a fresh install so no point doing anything until that turns up.

Not the end of the world, its just bloody annoying

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Ok new hard drive and a fresh install and I still have the issue.

It logs me out of every site soon as I quit Google chrome or safari.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
OK it appears the fresh install sorted an issue safari but i still had problems with my preferred browser Chrome. Couldn't find much but then stumbled across someone with a similar issue. Appears to be the later versions of chrome. You need to put tick in the box "Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when i quit my browser" restart chrome and remove the tick and then its sorted. That simple but not obvious due to being a bug.

Screenshot2011-08-06at155922.png

Thanks for the help peeps