ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook Pro users - what do you recommend?

RS Megane DCi 175
Have got my 13" Macbook Pro and loving it, but obviously I want to keep it clean and wrapped up safely so what do you recommend putting it in as far as cases / sleeves / pouches etc?

Quite like the look of this actually:
2mq9tv7.jpg

Any suggestions?

Megane
Like the one in your first post, where is that from??

Thanks

I have a Beez LaRobe and a Tucano Second Skin,

The second skin is a really smart case and a really nice fit too, the Beez is better for my day to day use thought because I can just slip the laptop in and out of that one without having to fiddle with the case, it is a bit baggier but it protects the laptop well because it is a hard memory foam material

Better than yours. C*nt.
I recommend not forcing it down other people's throats. But there are some cracking cases on the Apple store! I do like a nice neoprene pouch before sticking it in a bag bag though, as it saves scratches/scuffs.

RS Megane DCi 175
Like the one in your first post, where is that from??

Thanks

I have a Beez LaRobe and a Tucano Second Skin,

The second skin is a really smart case and a really nice fit too, the Beez is better for my day to day use thought because I can just slip the laptop in and out of that one without having to fiddle with the case, it is a bit baggier but it protects the laptop well because it is a hard memory foam material

It's from ebay mate - at least that's where I nicked the pic!
Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360185432570

Have jus bought one so we'll see what it's like when it gets here!

I recommend not forcing it down other people's throats.

The same could be said about paupers forcing their 'value for money' opinion down people's throats. Two sides to every discussion. Different perspectives and all that? Plus you lost. Get over it. You're obsessed.

</glow>

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Yeah mate I did, just hope as they're hand made they are as good as they look in the pic!

RS Megane DCi 175
keep us updated mate, i love the look of it. did you get the pouch aswell?

Got the case and plug carrier yesterday - really pleased!
Looks spot-on, the felt is very thick so should provide as much (if not more) than a neoprene jobby - but looks better! Nice touches and details with the leather and straps.

All-in-all - great buy! :)

MKV R32
Got the case and plug carrier yesterday - really pleased!
Looks spot-on, the felt is very thick so should provide as much (if not more) than a neoprene jobby - but looks better! Nice touches and details with the leather and straps.

All-in-all - great buy! :)

Good stuff,

Will get on and purchase one. Thanks for the update.