ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made the error of going to the pols

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Don't know why I did it but I've learnt my lesson. My immaculate BG now has a faint scratch on the front wing after they cleaned it. What's the best thing get rid of it ?

Also, going to use the Hydro2 stuff today - I spray it on and hose it off ? Then dry.

Cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Don't know why I did it but I've learnt my lesson. My immaculate BG now has a faint scratch on the front wing after they cleaned it. What's the best thing get rid of it ?

Also, going to use the Hydro2 stuff today - I spray it on and hose it off ? Then dry.

Cheers

Can't help regarding the scratch without pictures really, though I doubt its too deep if it happened through washing, unless they smacked a pressure washer into it or something!

Re-Hydr02. After you have washed the car and rinsed thouroughly, leave it wet, spray on panel at a time, leave for 20 seconds or so and then spray off, it will almost foam when you it it with the water, keep spraying until it stops, then spray a little more! M,e sure it's 100% removed. After you have done the whole car, use the open hose method to get it dry, then dab with a microfibre.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm still lol'ing (genuinely) at how angry he was yesterday!

''8 hours of my time? No. Fcuk off''

FLOL!

Erm. I have a slight temper ☺️. Imagine me having "Daniel Rage" with IT and car stuff. Oh, and pancakes. Few other things. Basically everything. Lol.