ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MAG - PS3

Dirty E91
Anyone pick this up?

Only been able to get onine acouple of times since Friday but it seems promising, quite different from MW2 and graphically not as bad as I feared given some comments made in reviews.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i heard about it, but haven't invested in it yet, is it all online only? or is it a single player too? looks ok, gameplay reviews don't give enough away as to how you actually play it. Seems a bit messy, but i like the idea of a 255 multiplayer map (if you had enough people by the damn thing presumably!)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've got it and done a bit, I'm really enjoying it. I'm only a high enough level to do 128 player. Doesn't seem like it though, it's really good

Dirty E91
I certainly didn't encounter any, they've spent a lot of timemaking sure lag wouldn't be an issue, hence why it isn't quite so graphically polished as MW2. I think they've got a decent server setup aswell.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've not encountered any lag in 126 player games, where as mw2 lags on a 12 man game

Bus w**ker
I've just ordered it, didn't think it was out for months though. Sadly it's going to get panned just for not being MW2 even if it's mint. But f**k it, it's only £30 and if it's w**k I'll just chop it in.

Dirty E91
You need to spend some time on it in order to gain XP so you can get better weapons, kit and classes.

Bumder With A Buffer
I played the beta but didnt get on too well with it (it took soooo long to download/install everything!!!

Gameplay seemed "okay" in the brief 2 times i went on it though. Lanky is it worth getting for £37 or whatever it costs??

Clio 182
still undecided on whether to buy it, alien vs predator and bad company 2 look the nuts and are only a month away!

mag shouldnt have too many lag issues as unlike xbox games and the majority of third party ps3 games its run on dedicated servers, the digital load is on them and not a host player so to speak.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm not sure it's deffinetly a very different game to mw2. It depends what your after. It's a bit like a better fps warhawk if you played that. I'd say to give the beta a proper go and then think about it. The lack of lag is excellent though

Dirty E91
The Beta isn't out any more you have to buy the full game, there is only an update to download when you first start the game of about 130Mb which really didn't take long at all (dedicated servers again?).

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ the beta you had to download a 2gb file i think...when it was first released it took some people 2 days to download the fucker! :(