ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MAGNECOR IGNITION LEADS, what do they do?

Mr2 Roadster
They feature a 2mm metallic inductance supressed conductor which basically means they are a very good conductor resulting in a strong, powerful spark to give optimum combustion.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well....If thats not copied and pasted. You can smack my arse and call be sailor.

340i
iPap said:
They feature a 2mm metallic inductance supressed conductor which basically means they are a very good conductor resulting in a strong, powerful spark to give optimum combustion.

Is this guy a spokesman for Magnecor LOL ;)

iPap said:

lol

i got some , cant tell the difference to b honest :quiet:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I was about to say, they are HT leads which look nice. Thats about it. lol.

Half stripped mk2 172
On a standard engine, its no use except for looking nice, but if you are willing to spend a fortune on a very good ignition system they are a must.

Vince

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
if you need a new set and want a some better looking ones then its worth getting..

no performance increase what so ever.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
fair enough your not gonna gain anything with the magnecor's but like andy said if you need a new set then you might aswell get them i've had a set on the last 2 cars i've owned and never had a problem,also the standard leads on a 172 seem to brake up due to the heat where they are but the silicone magnecors keep better

CJ

Blue ph1 172
but at the price they are they're actually cheaper than getting ones from renault if you need your leads replaced