ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex de-cat

im sorry i cant help mate but i would be interested to hear what sort of problems you are experiencing because i have got a hill power de-cat pipe arriving in a few days that will be fitted witha full magnex system,
i would really benefit from hearing of likley problems in advance

yeah ive got a full stainless devil exhaust system with de-cat fitted. just four bolts.. whats the problem?

BMW 320d Sport

There should be just 4 bolts, a 2 bolt flange at each end. The only possible problem, assuming that you have actually got the right shape and size of decat pipe, is that the flange might be rotated vertically instead of horizontally or vice versa. If this is the problem its cos youve been given a Williams one for a 16v or the other way round.

Im gunna put it up on the ramps in a bit! Ill Let ya know!
Its the right de-cat pipe i checked the magnex web site for the ref..

Williams 2, STi N12

What is the rest of the system? Magnex as well? Please give some feedback on it as I want one but not sure if I should make my own or not?

BMW 320d Sport

Its a proper silencer as well and looks almost the same as the cat. It doesnt make it any noisier but just loosens up the response a bit. Nice stealth system, Magnex all the way through.

ill let you know how i get on next week when i go from naff bent knackered old system and bunged up cat to hill power de-cat and full magnex in one fail swoop , should be a little more vocal if nothing else