ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex Full exhaust system

What does everyone think of these? Are they as good as the Ktec ones? As in power increase and torque increase?

Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They cease to exist now mate so i'm guessing second hand?

Yes! Is it worth getting though? SS and decent condition. But will i see any power or torque gain? Or am I better getting something else?

Cheers!

Ph1
Avoid the Magnex. Dosent fit very well, poor design back boxes and weighs a tonne!

I switched from a Magnex to Ktec and it was ten times better. Performance felt a lot better too. Pipe design is a lot flatter

Far better stuff on the market now than a Magnex

Audi S1
Avoid the Magnex. Dosent fit very well, poor design back boxes and weighs a tonne!

I switched from a Magnex to Ktec and it was ten times better. Performance felt a lot better too. Pipe design is a lot flatter

Far better stuff on the market now than a Magnex

+1 I used to have the oval...

Worst mod ever - noise was great though

BMW M135i
Sound ace, fit s**t. That about sums the magnex up, got mine fitting spot on eventually but it took a looooooooot of fooking about with it. Forgave it for the noise. Got a milltek on the megane and never going back.