ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex or Ktec

changing exhaust which is the best magnex or ktec- oct 01 51 clio 172 would like advce before splash the cash do you gain power or just more sound. got price for magnex 365 fitted.

who quoted you for the Magnex?? I saw a magnex in action today, it sounded fantastic :D. The bloke who had it recons you can get a little extra power, but its not very noticeable.

K-Tec is better, and probably a bit cheaper. Youll get a tiny power increase but most standard exhausts these days are pretty good.

I have a Magnex on my Cup. Nice beefy sound, not in the least bit offensive for the neighbours. If you have the windows up, you can feel the noise in your chest at about 3500-4000rpm :)

I reckon theres a performance increase in the low-mid range as the hit between 5000-7000rpm doesnt seem as big as before, but the car pulls better from lower down. I have a Green panel filter to, and can recommend this combo. Quality of the Magnex is superb and the car is very smooth and powerful.