ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

magnex

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

hello everybody.is there anybody on here with a 172 fitted with a magnex that would be prepared to meet me somewhere so i could have a listen to it? im from the chesterfield area. also what is peoples views on the magnex?(are they really as quiet as everybody says i want an exhaust i can hear without to much of a boom in the car if you know what i mean)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

have you got any more clips mate? thanks for the offer about meeting.i want an exhaust i can hear but not one that will boom my ears to much in the car. do you know if there is an official figure of how much you gain from a magnex system?

thanks anyway,jay

Ive been in a pals 172 with a magnex and I think its the one your looking for JAY, I had a loud exhaust on my old car and it spoiled it, so im defo getting a magnex.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

could you hear it though mate? does it have a nice sound?.ive heard some systems that you can hardly hear.

cheers,jay

Lee

BMW M2C

Bellow 3k its very quiet, up to about 5k its pretty loud then tails off nicely at very high revs. Its far from silent. People turn and look at it from a distance, but you can still hold a conversation inside easily.

Ive not got anymore clips but Ill see what I can do over the weekend.

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Jay. You wont be disappointed.

Yeah, at 80 it tends to be at its loudest. As I said, between 3 and 5k.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

cheers lee thanks for your help.gone for the same tailpipe as yours 172gal,great minds think alike eh!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

this also means my original stainless exhaust is up for sale.excellant quality and build just a bit loud.will put a post in the for sale section.