ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnus Walker - Urban Outlaw

Suzuki Swift Sport
Awesome video, love old 911's - I was lucky enough to drive a 1976 Turbo 911 when I was 18, wish I could remember it a bit clearer now!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Cool video but English people who have lived in America for a while and they have that brittish/American accent annoy me sooooooo much and the word patina

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Type of guy you'd walk past in the street and think 'what the hell', but hes certainly got his head screwed on and living the dream. Brilliant video.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Awesome video! I'm going to look at 911's very differently now. Some amazing examples on that video.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sad but it'll always be like that people judge way to quickly and theses days it's even harder you ever know who your talking to and what they do or are worth a guy walked into my place a few years ago looked like a total chav ace guy and did a great job for him then find out he's worth 180m lol and chester Harley Davison would sell me a bike once as they thought I was a dreamer lol!

But ace video and what a top guy I'd love to spend a hour or day with him the stories he'd have and what you see/learn would be fantastic.

Magnus' latest ride...

135695_257327097723445_286462863_o.jpg615278_257337077722447_858300559_o.jpg