ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maidenhead Bowling Pictures

dk

911 GTS Cab

cool pics Laura, good photographer too!

Anybody else notice that the mumbers go up but miss pic number 6 out???

I wonder what that pic was of?????????:p

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Williams 2 on 17 March 2005

Someones not gonna be happy about these pics......

Not me though I am very photogenic.

:p
Yep the camera loves you sweetie! ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Williams 2 on 17 March 2005

Someones not gonna be happy about these pics......

Not me though I am very photogenic.

:p
its ok mate, ive had clearance from the top that they have passed quality control!

dk

911 GTS Cab

come on guys, at least I left the shocking one of me in, my false celebration after getting a strike!

Ziel Nurburgring

Actually, i remember you getting your stomach out at some point. Not sure if its a hazy recollection of Saturday night and you flashing everyone bowling or Tuesday flashing everyone bowling! Lol, very funny either night

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Elle on 17 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 17 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Elle on 17 March 2005

What was number 6?
now that is the question!
Was it me looking up the duff?
no, that one is in there! (or rather, the one where YOU think you look like that, that is not my opinion!):devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 17 March 2005

no, that one is in there! (or rather, the one where YOU think you look like that, that is not my opinion!):devilish:
Nice save! :D

Weeman sucks ****

Now theres a blast from the past. Been in there a few times when I was at maidenhead college, used to live there to about 5 years ago.

not a clio anymore

looking at pics 23 and 24, I see that the good old throwing technique hasnt been lost.
Was there ANYONE at all beside you guys (after waiting for an hour last time)?

dk

911 GTS Cab

we had to wait about 30-40 mins this time nonos, so not too bad, had a couple of games and was good fun!