ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Major Renault Service

£240 - Am I dreaming - I know ive mostly owned Ford RSs but my last major on the other car was £120!

I wanted to keep the Williams with a Renault service history but cannot afford it at that price! Is there anything they do above the norm that would make it cost so much or can I get my mate to do it (he owns a garage)?

I know it doesnt see much but with everything Ive got this month and the fact my car will be involved it needs the service!

send the book over here and ll stamp it for the rest of the book.....but can u convinve the next buyer Hong Kong is in the UK? lol

LOL - You know something Ben I dont think it would be too difficult judging by the people that work at my company.

tada!!!!!!!!!! lol

a fully serviced willy no expense spared in HK because its simply the best (Twinned with the porsche dept and they have HIGH standards).........hehehe

Valver

I was quoted £285 for a full service @ my local Renault service place. Paid £141 in the end @ a local company set up by the service manager and chief mechanic that used to work @ the Renault place. Big price difference