ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Major Service - How Much £

I have a major (72,000) service coming up soon, how much money am i looking at? theres a few things i want to get for my car but i dont know how much to spend as obviously the service is a priority. its a 92 valver if that makes a difference

thanx

hmm it can vary from about 150 upwards i would think...sorry cant really help , dunno why i posted lol !

i got my cam belt done and serviced and little bits and pieces done etc cost around £400 renault wanted nearer a grand to do it though

well i thinks freds 32k service is costing him about £290 if that gives you any sort of idea

most of which is labour i might add

Skoda Fabia vRS

dont go to Renault for it and youll be fine, budget about £400 if your gettin the belt done an youll probably end up with a fair bit of change....

ring your local garage for an estimate

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

i took my mk1 RT to renault for the recent 108000 mile service, i left the garage £356.07 lighter, as the rear brake cylinders needed replacing. thank f00k the timing belt didnt need doing as well!

thanks people. Im not planning on going to renault, but i guess its still gonna cost a packet. i might be getting some discs and pads too.

plus i want to buy a Klein mtb..... ouch.