ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Making a Photo Disc - CD or DVD

"Navy" N17 TWO
What does everyone use to make their photo discs?

CD or DVD-R/DVD+R?

Do you use any fancy software to run them as a slideshow in a dvd player/pc or just slap them on as data?

Cheers
Trev

Nikon D700
Slap them as data on a CD and hi-res jpg, then make a nice label featuring one of their photos. Seems to go down well with my customers so far.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Been swearing & shouting at Pressit software all day - seems good and full of features for all types of labels but when you click "Print"..............NOTHING happens! :mad:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lightscribe dics maybe worth a shot and a little printed photo insert for the box/sleeve may be full of win :)

Oil Burner
CD, photos in a folder - done, no fancy software i just use the OS. Most people just want them fast in my experience.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've done that, just thinking of making that last little effort to presenting my photos lol :)