ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mammoths foot washmitt AWESOME!!

clio 3 RS200
Hi all,

was looking for a new wash mitt to replace my naff meguiars one (third one in 6 months and no i have never put it in the washing machine).

After doing some research I came across the Mammoth's foot which is amazing!! Slightly more expensive than other alternatives but is far superior both in quality and performance (and its doubled sided), so worth the extra cost in my eyes.

They do them in a cool colours as well- red/white/blue and brown (only had brown and white when I ordered mine)

The wash mitt has been used roughly 8 times and no fibres have fallen out, if rinsed under clean water should last for quite some time. Heres a link to the site I purchased it from, definitely worth a shout as the plush fibres draw all grit and dirt into the fibres so not swirling!!

http://inthedetail-valeting.co.uk/shop/

Mammoth-1-300x300.jpg

clio 3 RS200
Hi guys,

if anyone is interested in the mammoths foot washmitt let me know.

My friend is expecting a large delivery shortly so I might be able to grab us a deal.

Cheers