ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Managed to buy a bargain i think

Clio 182 Full Fat
Hi Everyone,

A new member and new Clio owner. Just thought id let you know what i got my hands on.

A 2005 Clio 182 Full Fat in arctic blue
only 40K on the clock
Ful service history

For only £3300 i thought that was a bit of a bargain.

Brought it home on a single days insurance and its sat on the drive waiting until tomorrow.
looking forward to using the forums to learn more too

Ben

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
I think I could run you pretty close on getting a bargain. Bought my 182 on Saturday, completely standard 05 plate, 60k on the clock, full service history, brand new m.o.t and 4 months tax for............£2000. Bought it from a middle aged lady who's owned it for the last 3 years from Gloucester.

Renault clio 172 ph1
Here's my bargin bud just bought a clio 172 phase 1 with one owner from new and has 29k on the clock no mods watsoever for £1200 lol pics are in the newbie bit thingy lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I think I could run you pretty close on getting a bargain. Bought my 182 on Saturday, completely standard 05 plate, 60k on the clock, full service history, brand new m.o.t and 4 months tax for............£2000. Bought it from a middle aged lady who's owned it for the last 3 years from Gloucester.

His has Recaro's... He wins.

182 ff
they have come down in price over past few years.. wish I would of waited..getting so cheap now, might buy one for spares .. ha
fellow on here just bought one £650.. 70,000 miles.. 182... guess he wins everyone..

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
they have come down in price over past few years.. wish I would of waited..getting so cheap now, might buy one for spares .. ha
fellow on here just bought one £650.. 70,000 miles.. 182... guess he wins everyone..

wow, that sounds too good to be true to be honest.

CS makes them cheap.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
same thing happened to mk1 scene few years back, tight Renault 'enthusiasts' wouldn't pay a penny for anything so people started breaking for spares as they were coming up so cheap

now there are hardly any mk1's left

not that I'm complaining, I'm one of said tight arses, and car killers!lol!

1*2 owners beware, I'm coming for you!