ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manifold dimensions and weight?

RSC 182 Cup
Im keen on getting one of those fancy AWT manifolds for my 182 but living in Australia its a bit difficult. I may however have a mate going to England in a few months and he kinda owes me a few favours so I was gonna ask him to bring one back. Problem is I have no idea how much they weigh and only a rough idea of their dimensions.

So does anyone know the volumetric dimensions (length x height x width) of the two components and their weight? Could it fit in a suitcase and be under the ~20kg (44lb) bag limit?

Cheers for the help guys

182 Trophy
There's two parts to it, bottom and top. Probably would be able to fit in a large hand luggage bag, but pretty heavy to carry around!
Speak to Ben at Angelworks, his username is BenR. Very helpful guy. I'm hoping to get some fitted this week.