ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Map Reader thingy

Whats the prper name for these?

the things that tell ya when and where to turn :p

im lukin to buy one, anyone suggest a good en?

cheers

scott

Quote: Originally posted by sbmbailey on 07 September 2003

Whats the prper name for these?

the things that tell ya when and where to turn :p
A girlfriend? - dont bother M8 - the directions are usually wrong in my experience :devilish:;)

Sat Nav.

Very cool - I love mine, it gets me to places and gets me home..

I needed it tho, as everyone will tell ya, I get lost going ANYWHERE!

It aint sent me the wrong way yet..

Its VERY good. Anything which can get me to places, without going wrong is good in my book..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 08 September 2003

Sat Nav.

Very cool - I love mine, it gets me to places and gets me home..

I needed it tho, as everyone will tell ya, I get lost going ANYWHERE!
Ask my mates and they will say exactly the same thing, just put mine through its paces last w/end as I went all the was from edinburgh to a B&B on some road "near" alton towers..

turns out it was out in the middle of bloody nowhere but I only made a wrong turn once and the sat nav women told me so by saying "calculating re-route" and then providing me another way to get where I am trying to go..

very cool, very handy, very expensive.. but I get lost looking for my car keys in the morning so it was a deffinatly good purchase for me.

haha, yea.. Ive missed a few turnings.. it took me off at the next junction, and went rond this remote road which ended back up on the M42.. I was impressed.. heh.

Shhh

FAO nicky...

GPS = Global Postioning System..

This will give you your lat & long within the world. Unfortunately its no good to you if you dont know the Lat & Long of where you want to be in the world, and wont show you the roads. GPS is okay, as long as we dont go to WAR with america, as they own the GPS satellites....so wed be knackered...

aLiAsOmEgA