ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mario is here with something different.

Scenic F4R
Ok so I thought I would sign up here since you guys will be able to advice me best I recon.

Ok so what do I drive, well its a 2001 Scenic 2.0 16v (F4R powered hence why I am here) which yes I know isn't a clio but you clio guys like to tune the engines and Scenic owners don't, but I do lol.

Ok so the car is here vvvv
10375110.jpg

The only things I have done so far are fix its issues which were only small. its a nice clean 93k miles car which is in great condition and is perfect for the family but I want a little more poke, not a lot but a little lol.

So the only Mod I have done so far is vvvvv
img_0710.jpg

The cold air feed is now re-routed under the battery and points direct at the filter.

img_0711.jpg

photo_10.jpg

Its a custom made 73mm ID induction kit with oil catch tank and breather filter, its a generic filter at the mo but that will be changed for a Pipercross I have here at a later date.

Future plans. (this is where you guys come in)
I want to fit
172/182 cams
172/182 top inlet
172/182 headers
Custom Re-Map
De-Cat
SS Cat back
i have bought a set of 17inch Prima racing wheels off a friend (Cant wait to get these on)
lower the front buy -35mm

Apart from the wheels i want to keep this fairly stock to look at.