ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark 1 Decat pipes

mk1 phase 3
Yo:approve:

want a decat pipe for my mark 1 phase 3.

what do you guys reccommend? iv got a k-tec stainless exhaust, would it be best going for a k-tec one?

thanks.:cool:

RB 182 Cup
I had my De-Cat fitted at my nearest Powerflow dealer. £80 including fitting. No regrets at all. Sounds ace!

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive got a BBPT one, it can twist in the middle, which im told by the fella fitting my full system was brilliant because he could get the rest of it to fit better

1996 Valver
Just buy one from lunner or midge, they are all the same apart from k-tec do the silenced one, I had this and noticed no diferance, then go a propper one for £30 off ebay(new) and it gave my valver a noticable differance.

Powerflow are expensive as they make it there and then, not a stock part.
Its only a peice of straight pipe.......spending extra ££ from K-tec is not worth it.

IMO buy the one from Midge

mk1 phase 3
Pat_986 said:
Just buy one from lunner or midge, they are all the same apart from k-tec do the silenced one, I had this and noticed no diferance, then go a propper one for £30 off ebay(new) and it gave my valver a noticable differance.

Powerflow are expensive as they make it there and then, not a stock part.
Its only a peice of straight pipe.......spending extra ££ from K-tec is not worth it.

IMO buy the one from Midge

thanks mate, i have now bought the one off midge:approve: