ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark Fish Motorsport 182

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Hi all,

New to this club/forum so hi to all. Having track prepped a Mk1 Golf over a number of years my son has taken that on that aspect so being car-less for a couple of years I now own a ex Mark Fish Motorsport 182 and look forward to further discussions with y'all. I'm nearing pension age so tend to drive a bit slower these days but with many thousands of miles on track I still enjoy the buzz :cool:

IMG_7146.JPG

BLue Golf at Spa.jpg

IMG_6056.JPG

IMG_9957.JPG

IMG_9958.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7146.JPG
    IMG_7146.JPG
    521.5 KB · Views: 45
  Clio 172 cup 300bhp
Welcome to the group both look like fun I used to have a mk7 golf R that I took on track now have a clio with VW 1.8 turbo engine in and A very fast tesla as my daily car

Attachments

• 5BFB0961-E6B2-4037-A061-05A920AFB370.jpeg
    5BFB0961-E6B2-4037-A061-05A920AFB370.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 57

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Golf looks mega 😎

Be interesting to see to see how the clio is compared to the golf.
Hi Thanks. It will be interesting as it is a bit heavier I suggest [for a similar output] but will still lift a rear wheel just the same :geek:

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Welcome to the group both look like fun I used to have a mk7 golf R that I took on track now have a clio with VW 1.8 turbo engine in and A very fast tesla as my daily car
Now that must be fun - fair play as it cant have been an easy fit. I had been looking at Megane's and the Clio came along. Thinking of Meganning it one day ;)

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Welcome to the forum 👍👍
Thank you - I'm compliling a list [big list of questions] for all you Clio experts out there. Years with the Golf [and a Porsches and a Ginetta and Westfield] mean I havent really got into Renault Sport - but looking forward to it. Hopefully at Spa in March/April next year. :cool: