ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marko182's 182!

Leon Cupra
Finally after nearly a month of owning the car, iv taken some pics! opinions please!

Moosterpics063.jpg

Moosterpics059.jpg

Moosterpics061-1.jpg

Moosterpics057.jpg

Moosterpics055.jpg

Moosterpics062.jpg

Moosterpics066.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks nice mate, get some silvervisions, will make the front look even sweeter, and if your feeling rich, get some more for the rear aswel!

Leon Cupra
Looks good, but i'm not to keen on the number plate.

That extra bit under the number is the place i got it from. I got the cliosport plates to replace the old ones but that bar with jeffries farm written on it holds the plate in place, so until halfords get some sticky pads in im stuck with it. or is the cliosport badge you don't like?

Milltek'd & bmc'd 182
V. nice fella.

Got mine a month ago from jefferies too, i got the silver one which was on sale next to it!! :D

First thing i did was get a new set of number plates made up to, jefferies put there name on the actual plate aswell :mad:

how ya finding yours??

Leon Cupra
V. nice fella.

Got mine a month ago from jefferies too, i got the silver one which was on sale next to it!! :D

First thing i did was get a new set of number plates made up to, jefferies put there name on the actual plate aswell :mad:

how ya finding yours??

I know! i looked at that one too! The colour won me over. So why didnt you go for the arctic one? dunno if i wanna know the answer to that do i?!
I'm finding it great though, the extra shove it has is great, i'm gonna need some new front pads soon. But i'm really happy with it. So how is your silver beast?:)

Octavia vRS
Very nice car mate, I have the same car mate, get some silvervisions on it makes it look even sweeter. I have got them on the front and rear makes it look much better. :>