ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marmite Lupo Wrap-Rod

pimp mobile Zafira
Car looks awful but that's up to the owner. Your hadywork on the other hand is pretty damn good. You must have the patience of a saint to do this.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
you do have to sit back sometimes, take a deep breath, and remember its only vinyl, and that its you, whos controlling it!

Disastra Coupe
That bumper is awful. I think in a weird way, it looks cool (except the bumper)...

Although regard's scene i don't think anyone's know what that is now do they? Give it another few years and silly tyre's with smoothed bumper's will be a thing of the past.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd love to get mine wrapped but I have a couple of narky body issues that I think would affect the wrap :(

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
it would fella, im missing some laquer on my rear spoiler, and wrapped over it to use up some old vinyl, and practice, and you can totally tell somethings not right underneath

Mk5 golf gti
Was it just me that was expecting a black lupo with a yellow roof with the marmite sign on the side.

now that would of been far better.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
car looks so s**t, looks like a 5 year old drew the idea, not slating your work as you have done what was asked. and done well just the concept

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Crap ------------------ Amazing

............Wrap Work.................
-[-------------------------I--]+

............The Car Overall...........
-[--I-------------------------]+

...........Standard Lupo GTI........
-[---------------------------I]+

AKA - Yak!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I have to say the photography is lovely.

The car,well.

I suppose its like being single for 6 yrs and then telling your mum and dad you've found a girl.Then imagine their disappointment when you turn up with Susan Boyle.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
bangers and gash.

I see stuff like this and know I'm getting old, because I just do not get the appeal of that at all.