ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars red pic whoring....

An orange one
yeah, when i sold my r32 it was either go brand new and order a FF200 or go back a few years and get another vee, but ever since i sold my last one in 2008 its always been in the back of my mind to get another, and it was just getting stronger and stronger, i wanted to snap up a good one before they all get high mileage or written off!!

200s are absolutely fantastic cars though, mum and dad have a white one on megane r26 18's and no cup chassis and its really one amazing car!

Yea the 200 is amazing. I was thinking to myself, what car can I get that can top (or atleast be as good as) the 200 when I come round to getting rid. Vee's are definitely up there.

I think id only buy one if I could find a low mileage minter though (like yours tbh). I wouldn't get one for the sake of owning one.

An orange one
It's all sheeted up in the garage now so im enjoying the dynamique power lol

Bloody good car for a 1.2! Surprisingly still enjoyable fun in the twisties!

An orange one
forgot this pic the other day lol

IMG_0623.jpg

the number plate is sloooowly actually growing on me...definately one of those things that looks better in the flesh, still will probably order new ones at some point but might wait till its SORN through winter

HartZ they only made 18 in red (255's) and 4 have been written off since, so red is now rarer than liquid ;)

An orange one
the previous owner fitted it mate, currently the cruise isnt working as he said he trapped a wire when fitting it, a new module is £60 i think, but tbh i never ever use cruise control (hate it, just doesnt feel safe) so its not a pressing issue...

i do miss the speed limit function though, so this will be a job for the winter to get the wheel fully functional

oddly enough, the steering feels ever so slightly heavier than my old vee with the standard steering wheel?!?

An orange one
that would have been a friday night, one of the few nice days weve had since i picked it up!

cheers mate! what were u in? the 172?

An orange one
Cheers Craig! So ur the guy with the stunning yellow ph1 I saw a pic of it en route to fcs and it looks so good!

Supercharged too?!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
that looks amazing mate, a car I need to own at some point however with the mrs wanting a family i dont see it any time soon! I do have to agree standard font on the plate and it would be perfect.

An orange one
few more from the other day! :D

cant stop cleaning it and taking pics! even the plates are growing on me now...

P1000543.jpg

P1000545.jpg

P1000549.jpg

P1000548.jpg

P1000550.jpg

P1000555.jpg

:D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb Colin. Doesn't need detailed by the looks of it! Fresh and OE!