ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Masking IP address

Merc
Tbh i already got what I came for so this thread can be locked as there is no meaning to our arguments that could go on forever.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I put enough back into the society as it is, or I could always be a 'benefit thieve' and live in a council house when I can afford a house, live off dole (tax payers), not pay anything oh and a common favourite claim disability allowances when they could out run me on the quarter mile lol.
It's not society that illegal downloads hurt; its the music, film, game, and software industries that make the most losses.

Merc
Does it really hurt them in all honestly? Sure they lose millions but how much do they make, it's not as if they are not gonna eat because of this. This does not in away way make it ok to 'steal' but hey gives us the poor men more money to have in our pockets so that we can enjoy the finer things in life! With the 600 or so quid this program costs I could have a cracking holiday, a fair few nights out with the oh etc... Im not gonna lose any sleep at the end of the day and assure you that neither do the programers etc.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
that £600 could be put towards making the program better for the users willing to pay though. do you not see your only cheating yourself?

but it seems theres no convincing you, so go ahead and download it illegally, manage through the bugs you have, you may even get a virus or two! now who's the smart one?

Merc
Despite the fact it's illegal, I think I would side with the one with £600 still in his bank.

;) and who is saying that Im doing anything illegal when I haven't even mentioned a program! Hehe

Cliox4 you are one straight citizen, i commend you! Not been sarcastic i promise but I must admit you are fighting a hopeless war. If i were a programer id like everyone to think lke you do.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
im not a straight citizen, i do wander off the rails (as does everybody) just music and computers play a big part in my life, which means if i want them to keep going and get better, i (and everyone else) needs to pay for their stuff. its quite simple really.

if your going to download illegal software i suggest you keep it to yourself, or go to a forum that condones such behaviour.