ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass Effect 2

Octy VRS
I've not played any of these games before and it only came to my attention as it's just won Bafta game of the year. The guy opposite me raves about it all the time as it's not that long out on PS3. Considering this accolade I'm suprised it's not had more attention on here compared to other games.

Think I may try it out.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oska, it's my favourite game ever I think. Shows what a game is capable of achieving. Shame you can't play the first one if you are on PS3 but you get the semi-interactive "comic" summarising ME1 so not all bad, although to get the most of ME2 I think playing the first helps.

Anyway, 10000% buy it!

Octy VRS
I don't have the time to be fair but seeing how this is so well rated I think I may squeeze it in before 3 comes out. The end of the year is going to be busy with Uncharted and Skyrim.

Mito Sportiva 135
It's no way as long as Fallout 3, probably about 30 hours average gametime, although I stretched it out a fair bit.

Mondeo diesel barge
Mass Effect 2 is pretty much my favourite game, loved the first and then this one. Can't wait for the third. I spent roughly 25 hours on the second, could have stretched it out further with more side quests/DLC etc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ME1 was pretty good, though imo it did get a little repetitive at times. ME2 just blew that clean out of the water. Much better story. Much better character and weapon development. Definitely one of THE games of last year.

D.