ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass NY & NW meet Sunday 31st Jan!!

Can I suggest (as previously suggested) the Yorkshire lot meet at a certain time at Hartshead Moor Services? It's west enough to pretty much catch all the Yorkshire lot - big carpark too.

172 cup
Can I suggest (as previously suggested) the Yorkshire lot meet at a certain time at Hartshead Moor Services? It's west enough to pretty much catch all the Yorkshire lot - big carpark too.

Indeed you can sir.
How far is it from the actual meeting place, we need to work out a time...where you coming from Thirsk?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i MIGHT make this one depending if car is all sorted but she wont be picture worthy :dapprove:

Artic Blime 182
1. Laura + Guest - Day meet and Night!!!
2. jenic - Day meet
3. mat-nos... day and night depending on work nearer the time!!
4. T0m0 - Day only as working the sunday. let me know if anything changes.
5. Alex H - Day and night
6. Kneel - Day and maybe night pending on cash flow..
7. jesus - will be in the new motor + with guest
8. W17GLE
9. realnumber 1 - Count me in for the daytime shenanigans
10. chrispy.clio - Day meet/sprited drive
11. Ste666 - day meet
12. Willywonka
13. .j.a.m.e.s. - providing im not working
14. ^Jonff^
15. Ian
16. Jamie (JD)
17. Brett
18. Steve 182 - day

Does nobody fancy driving to the business park again seeing as it's on a Sunday? Was ace last time, especially with the 'drag strip' haha. Just off junction 21, M62 iirc?

172 cup
Does nobody fancy driving to the business park again seeing as it's on a Sunday? Was ace last time, especially with the 'drag strip' haha. Just off junction 21, M62 iirc?

This sounds good actually yes!!!

Im going to update during the week with more details as we get closer to sat, just dont get much chance to get on anymore :dapprove:

Just because you've got AWD. You chav ;)
Haha I was in a 1.4 Ibiza last time, surprised a few of the 182 owners though!

This sounds good actually yes!!!

Im going to update during the week with more details as we get closer to sat, just dont get much chance to get on anymore :dapprove:
Yeah just coz it was ace last time. Depends though on how many people we can get to turn up, I don't think it'll be as big as the last one but looks like it'll be a decent turnout. Maybe the Trafford Park 'drag strip' this time and the other one next time round?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'd be up for that, even if we leave it for another meet after this one. I recommend we go straight there this time though instead of going through Rivington and by Hollingworth lake lol. Although a bit of pub grub wouldn't go amiss.

If anyone wants some local knowledge Tonksy26 is the guy to speak to.

172 cup
Haha I was in a 1.4 Ibiza last time, surprised a few of the 182 owners though!

Yeah just coz it was ace last time. Depends though on how many people we can get to turn up, I don't think it'll be as big as the last one but looks like it'll be a decent turnout. Maybe the Trafford Park 'drag strip' this time and the other one next time round?

Well how about we have a meeting point then we decide when everyone turns up where to go??? I take it you know the area well?

That makes it a bit less organised tbh, as far as I can see it's a meet at Trafford Park and that's it? Would confuse people if we're gonna change it so close to the date.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah well I mentioned in the op we can go to the trafford park drag strip anyway ;) typical scoob owner.

Precisely, OP usually means what we're actually gonna do lol. Mine will be embarrassing against pretty much everything there anyway!

172 cup
Anymore for anymore

2. jenic - Day meet
8. W17GLE
11. Ste666 - day meet
12. Willywonka
14. ^Jonff^
15. Ian
16. Jamie (JD)
17. Brett
18. Steve 182 - day

Clio 172
Oooo i thought this was on the Saturday? Think i may be able to shoot up about 6ish! Where you rekon you'll be around this time? Can someone pm thier mobile number or something so i can meet up with you all?

172 cup
Oooo i thought this was on the Saturday? Think i may be able to shoot up about 6ish! Where you rekon you'll be around this time? Can someone pm thier mobile number or something so i can meet up with you all?

Probably not tbh, were meeting at 12pm and I dont think were doing a drive or anything and the rest of us from over this way will no doubt want to be setting off before dark.

Not sure if anyone will be left at 6, starts at 12 and people usually stay a couple of hours and piss off.

172 cup
Sunday 31st @ 12pm

Krispy Kremes is on Barton Dock Road, Trafford park. M41 7PP.

Anymore for anymore

2. jenic - Day meet
8. W17GLE
11. Ste666 - day meet
12. Willywonka
14. ^Jonff^
15. Ian
16. Jamie (JD)
17. Brett
18. Steve 182 - day

172 cup
Fantastic i thought this was going to be over in yorkshire. Ten minutes from mine now :)

No, unfortunately as the NW have more active (willing to participate in meets) members its more viable to have it over there, only a couple of NY peeps coming :dapprove:

audi a6 3.0tdi
2. jenic - Day meet
8. W17GLE
11. Ste666 - day meet
12. Willywonka
14. ^Jonff^
15. Ian
16. Jamie (JD)
17. Brett
18. Steve 182 - day
19. Rexe

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I might be able to make it but not sure yet. Depends how heavy saturday night gets :D