ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates Drift Car

53 Clio's & counting
Ths is my mates new drift car, was out Yesterday at Combe, but wasnt to its full potential due to the steering rack bolts coming loose :S

Was a standard Skyline when he bought it 2 weeks ago, and converted it into a pickup, got it ready for today, even sprayed it Friday night!

He likes his cars to stand out, his Team is Team Church, and his last drift car was a E36 estate converted into a pickup lol

Wish me luck, im the worlds worst passenger and im going out in this soon :S

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Russ, does he own Infinity??

I need a centre ppe for the valver and he's about 5 mins away from me. I could do with you putting a word in, get it a bit cheaper! ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Ah no matey, thats one of his sponsers, sorry :(

Edit, but what il do is when i see him next (should be in the week) il ask and see if he can speak to them, maybe get a bit of cheeky discount

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ah no matey, thats one of his sponsers, sorry :(

Edit, but what il do is when i see him next (should be in the week) il ask and see if he can speak to them, maybe get a bit of cheeky discount

My favourite word when it comes to themoney pit valver!

1.4 16v Clio
Is there any reason for the pickup conversion? is it just for the look and being a bit different or is it to reduce weight over the back wheels for less traction?

53 Clio's & counting
Only know Dan really mate,met them a few times though :)

I loved the Beemers when the pickup was still an estate and still had the roofrack on it lol, in the two shades of brown,looked epic

Lol theres a pic of the beemer in brown on fb.

Brads RX-7 is farking awesome. Also love Rys pink skyline. Pink S15 is awesome too Brad done, but he sold that to my mate now.

53 Clio's & counting
Its meant to get attention so seems to be working ;)

Though i do prefere the E36 est, this stands out more :)