ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mate's P1 Impreza

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
It has indeed mate, properly pampered example. He'll be gutted to see it go, but the purchase of a 996 Turbo softens the blow somewhat. Lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely. Although very strong money. I'd have a WR1 and money in my pocket.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I completely agree on the stong money part, he knows it is too. Still, he's not desperate to get rid of it quickly and it is immaculate - you never know.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought a mint one was £9k tops! Would love that tho. Been a while since I've looked at imprezas but thought they had bombed out.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
What I want as my next car, looks mint, with all the right bits, but as said prices have dropped massively over the last year or so for these.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nobody will pay that for a p1. So I'm not wrong, it's not like there isn't loads of mint ones to choose from around the 9k mark. But on your logic I'll put my mint ph1 up for sale at 4 grand, it's not worth that but somebody might pay it :cry: