ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Meet Pics:

DMS

A thirsty 172
When y'all doing another one?
Wouldn't mind coming along to see if I can keep up... :D

340i
Pretty much when ever.... There is no set times or dates ;)

start a thread up in the local meetings section

340i
Ah a typical Matlock meet again i see being organised on the Friday before the meet is supposed to happen lol. We need a rep or someone that can PM this stuff out ahead of the weekend :)

Ah a typical reply by someone that couldn't be bothered to read the meet thread. The meet thread was posted on 18th September giving you over a fortnights notice...you even posted in the thread saying you were attending on the 22nd LOL. :rasp:

Whilst a more active area rep is probably needed for East Mids, no disrespect to Matty J as we've discussed me helping him out before...but I don't know if I can be arsed with it TBQFH, I'm pretty sure you own a calendar of some description to remind you of things you've agreed to; instead of someone else keeping up to date with the people saying they are attending or those that have dropped out etc.

^ i mean the time and place. When i last had opertunity to check the thread nothing had been finalised other than the day and a handful of people saying "sure depending on what time?" me included. And i was checking the thread daily up until i left on Friday morning for my GFs :(

Caaaaaalm dooooown deeeeeear hahaaa

Clio 182
Exhaust... Custom

182 fitment... They run a different style exhaust!

Engine bay "paint" all the orange components are powdercoated ;) keeps
the inlet manifold so cool aswell, not even warm after a long drive!

Where abouts was it made as i love the sound of it.

Was just askin bout the inlet as im currently doing my plastic cover and would love to do the inlet like urs aswell as it looks awesome :)

340i
I actually own the blue car...

The exhaust was made at "exhausts UK" But ask Mark for his opinion LOL!