ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mattwills? Yesterday

C32 AMG Estate
Was that you going up the short dual carriageway on Rackstraw Road, towards Crowthorn from Sandhurst yesterday evening about 5.30ish? If not theres another carbon bonneted Trophy about !!!!!

C32 AMG Estate
Freezer shopping by any chance? Looked like you were worried it might defrost before you got home judging by the engine note! lol

C32 AMG Estate
Haha I take it your refering to the trophy? I was stelthing around in the meg diesel! Which sounds like a bus lol! I'm just sourcing new disks and pads all round for the
trophy!! Big dent in my wallet! Mind you it's the first set of either in 42k miles!

Haha I take it your refering to the trophy? I was stelthing around in the meg diesel! Which sounds like a bus lol! I'm just sourcing new disks and pads all round for the
trophy!! Big dent in my wallet! Mind you it's the first set of either in 42k miles!

Ahhh no wonder I didn't see you have you tried GSF for the discs and pads as there usually pretty cheap and CS members get a discount still I think.

:)