ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Max. Wheel Size?

RB 182 Cup
running 17s and handels great.

thats becuase you have actually tried and tested! :approve:

Most people on here just 'think' its ruins your handeling becuase they 'heard' somebody say it does and they are crap. Most have never actually tried and tested :rolleyes:

02 reg one.
17"s are okay....if you dont go to low? i had 17s on my old ph1 1.4 and slammed it about 70mm and its was stupid lol couldnt go over a speed bump or go around a corner to fast cause it just rubbed like hell lol

heres a few pic's for you...

Attachments

• DSC00334.JPG
    DSC00334.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00386.JPG
    DSC00386.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00380.JPG
    DSC00380.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 49
  Up rocks
thats becuase you have actually tried and tested! :approve:

Most people on here just 'think' its ruins your handeling becuase they 'heard' somebody say it does and they are crap. Most have never actually tried and tested :rolleyes:

Uuuuum....... ok.

J03

MX5 1.8
Uuuuum....... ok.

+1....

whoever says that 17+s handles just as well as 15s are talkin absoloute crap.

ive trialed and tested, a set 17s came with my car until i changed it for some 15s and 15s changed the handling so much, it turns so much easier, turning circle is reduced it feels faster on 15 too..

as for that black clio i saw it on autotrader and wanted to get it :)

02 reg one.
Mines does that on 15's ;)

thats mad....i put 15s on mine and it was awesome for corners and that...but i dont think it liked the humps or bumpy roads. if you went in a pot hole or somthing it used to cut out...:S so i had to pull over and press the reset button under the bonet?. never gonna go that low again. think im just gonna stick with a 40mm drop on the 172:approve:

Static Low
fuckin great in corners matee !
never cut out on me, tend to keep away from fucked up roads tho.. potholes, rough road surface = major lose

02 reg one.
ahright? lol i must of been going through some big ass holes then =] haha

looked the part though =p thats the main thing...i mean it was only a 1.4 8v so i dont think it was made to go fast =] lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
on a 1.2 clio i think performance is the least of your worries...

i had 17's on my first car and the size fitted the car imo
a 1.2 is never going to be fast car so dont see the point in worrying about it!

either 16's and slam it or 17's with a subtle drop :)

rps13
16's and slam it.

will look 100 times better than monster truck roley poley no grip tramlining slower acceleration 17's