ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

may have seen before - how fast is this!

Lee

BMW M2C

Jesus that thing motors. Listen to it struggle to put all that power down out of the slower corners.

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 08 June 2005

has that been speeded up?:confused: thats unbeleiveable.sounds like an f1 car
no, not speeded up, i got the original video, its fecking rapid isnt it

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

thats got to be speeded up, i dont care how fast it is, the other cars are moving too fast in parts of the video!!

172 Cup

Certain parts have definately been speeded up, not denying its a mental car but the videos still speeded up in sections.

like i say, the real video is not speeded up, the quality of that video may make it appear so, but if you see the original you will see its not speeded up

MKIII 138

that vid has deffo been speeded up otherwise those cars are all turning into a corner at about 200mph lol

not denying its faster than all those cars but its speeded up thats all. impreza does the best to keep up.

[Edited by meggerman on 08 June 2005 at 5:54pm]

Yaris Hybrid

Ruined the video by speeding it up. 500bhp per tonne is pretty rapid so its a shame they had to do that.

The sad thing is that VW owners will now be doing the Jap owners trick on web forums. Whenever anyone points out an inadequacy with their cars they come up with the text book reply of "some bloke has one tuned to 580bhp and it blows away lambos".

Er yeah right so how does that stop your Mk4 GTI from being sh*te?

Nippy white cup

It aint the conversion because if you listen when it shows the driver the revs are at a normal level when he is screwing it...back to the front view and it seems to rev to 10k! Obviously v fast but spoiled by this imo.

Chris

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

good job for straights, that blue scooby leaves him through the stadium then he gets the foot in on the straight and hes past.

and its very much speeded up. like everyone has noticed the cars turn too quick.

quick car though! reminds me of the ralf von os vid in the dutch supercar challenge. when he overtakes abou 12 cars on the first lap.