ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

May Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
  proton compact 1.3 GLi
not the best sunset ever but hasnt really bn the weather for it on my days off :(

DSC_0671.jpg

RIP Dan
Can anyone point m e in the right direction re posting Flickr images on here?

I have tried the code tags and it looks OK in my post until I preview and actually post it then it goes in its own small box with slide bars on it and you cant see the whole image.

Pretty sure I am an utter r****d and have made a schoolboy error.

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
I have two more taken over the last few days, slightly indecisive on which want I want to choose, on one hand marriage should be beautiful and on the other hand the bridal shot of a model is natural and beautiful???

Thin I will go for the wedding shot as my entry over the fat hairy bag piper!

2011-WEDDINGS-MIKELAURA-0438.jpg

2011-FOREVERYOURSOFRYE-ADVERT-0018.jpg

Oil Burner
Nice shots, particularly the 2nd, but that watermark/logo is horrific. The Black box cheapens it massively.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
it's our logo I am afraid, too late to change it now.

guess we will have to sell stuff cheap from now on lol.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I get what you both are saying, but unfortunately it was not designed to be a watermark.
Our branding is yellow and black, as on our clothing range, business cards and literature and so on- I only put these on web images to push our brand out there and to prevent theft.

It is good to hear others opinions.

Anyway thread hijack going on, let's get back to the competition.

Cupra
They are awesomely different wedding shots either way. Definitely have your own style in them. How is the new venture going?

Just out of interest, were you still working for HRH for the Royal Wedding or had you hung up your boots by then?

[/thread highjack].

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some cracking shots in this month :)

Gman, what happened to your friend, if you don't mind me asking?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Always makes you sad to hear about things like this, especialy people so young :( may she RIP

RIP Dan
Adele, that is a great shot of the Strawberry. Did you prep it in anyway... the strawberry i mean?

Clio 182 Trophy
I bought a new camera 2 days ago (Panasonic G2) in the hope of learning the art of photography :) . I wandered off into the garden and took this...

Entry

P1000033.jpg

very pleased !

Status
Not open for further replies.