ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mazdaspeed Roadster

VX220
Some of you might have read in another post that my mum gave me her car for xmas, would never have bought the car but free is free! It's one of the Mazdaspeed MK2's and looked like this.

mx54.jpg
\

Got round to taking the gold wheels off today and the front light masks.

6685367809_7877e24b39.jpg
[/URL] mazdaspeed by chris_edge, on Flickr[/IMG]

6685364281_98dd054e04.jpg
[/URL] mazdaspeed by chris_edge, on Flickr[/IMG]

My MK1 is going next saturday and the funds from that will help to sort this out a little bit. Sadly my coilovers from the MK1 dont fit so i desperately need to sort the ride height out on some new coilovers.

Also if anybody has any suggestions of wheels...im all ears! I think the 16's actually suit the mk2 better than the 15's do.

Step in the right direction already. As for wheels is there much that isn't courtesy of the chinese monkey metal manufacturers kicking about for sale on the MX5 forums? Otherwise my suggestions might prove a little costly lol

VX220
yeah i dont really want to be spending silly money on this. otherwise i would be sticking some TE37s on there