ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MBP Airport card not installed

Abarth 500 Essesse
:dapprove: Was working fine yesterday, turned it on today and airport wont turn on getting airport not installed when i click on the icon.

Back to the good old ethernet cable. Anyone have any ideas on things i can try to fix it? Or am i going to a genius bar?

LY 182
For peace of mind I'd just get a Genius appointment. Depends how far away your local store is though I guess.

Abarth 500 Essesse
I work in Sheffield so not really a problem, apart from all the available appointments being afternoon or evening and I'm working 2-10 at the minute. I'll give them a ring I think

Tesla MP3 2021
Maybe try an Apple HW test to see if there are any issues

Insert Disk 1 that came with your MBP, turn on your machine, hold and press "D" before the gray screen comes on. Keep holding it down and it will take you to the Apple Hardware test screen (blue).

Abarth 500 Essesse
Done that and it found no problems, however if you go to the hardware list tab, i presume that airport should be listed in communications along with ethernet? Well it's not there so i'll book myself in with Apple i think :(