ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mclaren mp4-12c

Clio Sport 172 ITB
i had the joy of having to drive one of these at work about 2 weeks ago :D that was before i had to ship it off to shanghai for the motor show out there.. pic qual might not be that good as it was done off my mobile at work but i think they will do!

IMAG0019.jpgIMAG0016.jpgIMAG0010.jpgIMAG0018.jpgIMAG0012.jpgIMAG0020.jpgIMAG0014.jpgIMAG0013.jpgIMAG0017.jpgIMAG0011.jpgIMAG0015.jpgIMAG0009.jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 36
  Clio Sport 172 ITB
lovely.. mclaren engineer was in the pass seat with me.. i asked if i could give it some and he said yes :D 4.8l V8 twin turbo.. my god it goes like stink!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Love the interior on these...

Gash colour mind! You'd think if it was going to a show they'd give it a decent hue!

It's like taking a RB to a show rather than an Iceberg ;)

flame red 172
Stunning,:approve:
I think need for speed hot pursuit is the closest im ever going to come to driving one tho,:(

Clio Sport 172 ITB
everything about the car is just perfect! and i like the coulor of the car :D but the best thing about this is the sound. damn epic!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
not round a public road.. but the estate where i work has i nice long straight :) so i got to play with it round there for about 5 min :)

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm dubious. Unless you're a journalist or potential buyer, of course?
EDIT: No, actually, i'll bite.

This 'engineer' will not have let an uninsured driver loose with a £169k car. On an industrial estate, lol. No chance.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
i work over at heathrow where we have had many cars come through. its there show car.. the mclaren engi was prescent and i asked if i could take it for a drive round the estate (dont ask dont get) not really hard is it?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i work over at heathrow where we have had many cars come through. its there show car.. the mclaren engi was prescent and i asked if i could take it for a drive round the estate (dont ask dont get) not really hard is it?

Kev, you do know where Mike works dont you?

Either you're not telling the 100% truth, or someone's about to lose their engineering job lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A friend of mine is a engineer for Maclaren. From what he says i think they would..haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh.

Anyway, i'd have mine grey/silver with dark wheels.

That colour is worse than Budgie's hair.

What are the colour options?

Last edited:
Oh.

Anyway, i'd have mine grey with dark wheels.

That colour is worse than Budgie's hair.

Which is en route soon to a garage near me.

Mike, where do you work in Mclaren? And if it's anything to do with waiting lists, could you bump Mr Hetherington up a bit please? I move to London soon so won't get a chance to see it :(

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I think, for the money, they don't look special enough. The design is too generic.

I think it depends on if you prefer looking at your reflection in a shop window (458) over enjoying the car for is dynamic ability (MP4).

That's not to say the Fezza is bad to drive of course but I'd definitely prefer the Mac.