ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MCSE Study Books arrived!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Hurrah - in the box it comes with a 180 day trial version of Windows 2003 Server.

Is there some kind of virtual software I can install on my PC so I can run it without formatting my PC or something to stick it on?

Thanks chaps.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Thanks Daz. Just trying VMWare as it was ringing bells and I think i've used it before :)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I would but then I'm doing this at work so need all my work tools at the same time! Looks like VMware is my best bet :)

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
VMWare is awesome. I just cloned my old (physical) dev box to a virtual machine on my new PC, works perfect! Think I might consolodate my old exchange boxes onto one new server using the same method. Had a look at virtual PC, it was ok but was a lot more fiddly to use than vmware.

dk

911 GTS Cab
so is the entry level vmware, not sure if it defo is at the moment but its definitely going to be, has been mentioned for months now.

I use MS Virtual machine with 2gb ram and its fine, i run the MS class setup which is great, its all set up for me, thats what you need Si! ;)