ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MDF + Carpet

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Heya,

been looking at people's examples of making there own housing for there speakers and subs just wondering best place to get old of the carpet for sub boxes and mdf?

Gonna try give this a go myself :D

AK

M240i
should be able to pick up carpet from any decent audio shop i.e. not halfrauds, and MDF you should get from homebase etc

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Ah ok cheers mate would it be avalible online at all as down where i live there isnt really a decent audio shop (only halfords :()

Carpet i mean btw

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ebay is your best bet mate, if you want faux leather there is an ebay shop called fabricz or something like that which is good

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
halfords stuff not too bad. made a false floor in my fiesta colour ws exact easy to do get some spray glue and away u go

Hope so its to house 2 12 inch subs and a an amplifier which id like covered with some perspex or something like that just to hide all the wiring looks a bit crap when i open my boot wanted something more sleak and stylish