ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me on the ring!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
My mate texted me the next day and said he'd found this for me :D

http://www.nordschleifenbilder.de/go/displayimage.php?album=172&pos=9

IMG_8361_J.jpg

<awaits abuse about dodgy facial expressions>

Dan

The camera really does add 2st. Who is the passenger in the white vest? I didnt know you took lusty? ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
The camera really does add 2st. Who is the passenger in the white vest? I didnt know you took lusty? ;)

Oh come on, 2st! You can only see my face hehe!

Ah he's a joiner/window fitter by trade and loves struttin with the guns on display ;)

to be fair it looks like your leaning over and tugging him off.

...well, erm ;)

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Stop with the gay comments, its not funny.

You are genuinely making me feel uncomfortable, esp with a face like that.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure to be honest mate, I think its near the start. Right you go through the barriers, up the straight, and round the gentle curves there, then the 90degree right, at what looks like a pit area, with no grass on the right just barriers, then along that little straight and left, down that hill and sweeping right, then there is a right left S bend with loads of graffiti on - I think it was there looking at the pic :)

Dan

I'm not sure to be honest mate, I think its near the start. Right you go through the barriers, up the straight, and round the gentle curves there, then the 90degree right, at what looks like a pit area, with no grass on the right just barriers, then along that little straight and left, down that hill and sweeping right, then there is a right left S bend with loads of graffiti on - I think it was there looking at the pic :)

Dan

cool, nice section of track that.
that 'pit area' will be the barriers to the Grand Prix circuit mate ;)