ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me + Renault = Winner!!!

182 has now gone!
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=320749

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393086

After a very long dispute with Renault over them mis diagnosing a fault on my car it eventually got resolved last week.

They originally offered me £100 to spend on accesssories after they admited mis diagnosing a fault on my car.
This then went up to £200 after the lady I was dealing with did not respond to my telephone calls letters or emails to her over 2 months.

After popping into Renault and seeing my friend who works there he told me that I couldnt really get alot for £200. I called her again asking if I could use this for parts, as I needed two new tyres.

I then waited another month for her to return my call. My friend at the dealership also left numerous messages for her to call him back to authorise this.

Eventually she called me back and I thought I would try my luck as this had been going on for 6 months. I told her I wanted 4 new tyres for my car and we could call it quits as this had been going on for long enough.

To my suprise I now have 4 new Mitchellin Pilot exaltos fitted on my car!

A 6 month dispute with numerous calls, emails and letters paid off :D

182 has now gone!
The car was in desperate need of 3 new tyres! so I have one spare incase!

lucky as well, that evening my boyfriend got stopped driving my car. They were doing a random vehicle check as they had a vosa inspector on board!

Trophy #490
Well done! When I had my Trophy, the warranty had just expired by about two weeks and the fuel pump went on it. Took it to a Renault dealer, they said to give customer services a call to explain the situation, then they took it in to the garage and it was fixed promptly! I was shocked after hearing horror stories about them, all free of charge too. Think the bill came to £350+ too! Great service.

Titanium 182
Cool :)

I need tyres soon ! the rears are the original PE2's (fair bit of tread left but cracked) and the fronts are eagle F1's that are getting low...