ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

me vs pals focus rs

wow! i would of thought that the focus would of easily won, but i was suprised. just goes to show how quick the clios are off the line.

Nice vid and nice cup pal.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not suprising really.

Notice as soon as the focus gets in 3rd he pulls pretty easily.

In summary. If you are going to have a blast with one make sure its on the twisties :p

182 trophy
Cheers :) he was saying the problem was that his car doesnt come onto full boost till 4th gear or something like that... you cant half hear the hybrid screaming though! lol

Not suprising really.

Notice as soon as the focus gets in 3rd he pulls pretty easily.

In summary. If you are going to have a blast with one make sure its on the twisties :p

Im quite new to all this so not that much clued up to what clios can perform against.

how are they to type r's?

182 trophy
against a type R i find that i can pull ground on them till about 100 (on closed roads) after then they start to catch back up...

172 cup
Has your mates focus been on the rollers? The reason i ask is that my friend has a mk1 RS @ 280bhp and once he hits 3rd and 4th i just wave and off he goes.

182 trophy
Has your mates focus been on the rollers? The reason i ask is that my friend has a mk1 RS @ 280bhp and once he hits 3rd and 4th i just wave and off he goes.

no i dont think he has but that exact same thing usually happens to me too lol. not best run from either of us though..

Clio 172 CUP
Nice run mate theres a video of a 172 cup agains a focus rs at crail on you tube and the cup has him think its stander too.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Iirc they limit the torque in 1st and 2nd, then in 3rd it gets full power. I think from a rolling start like on a sts/ carriage way the rs would pull away pretty convincingly.