ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean Green French Machine :)

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
nice pic that mate ^^

:)

[David Attenborough Voice]"Here we see the Clio in it's native environment, the twisty Lake District. Often chased closely by bigger and more powerful cars the Clio manages to flick them off with it's agile little body."[/David Attenborough Voice]

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Was coming home from work last night, coming off the slip road from the M61 towards Manchester City Centre and Salford. There's a really long sharp left-hander. I've done this journey 1000's of times on my way home from work, at faster speeds and in worse weather. This time however something went wrong, entered the bend at just under 70mph (the speed limit) and the back end of the car started to slip away from under me. Tried to correct and it just spun (wet and slippery) the front end hit the barrier and then bounced me into the outside lane against the other barrier. So I was trapped in the car. I managed to get out through the passenger door and get behind the other barrier 'til the Police arrived. The Police and highways agency moved it while I waited for the RAC to come and get me. I spoke with the copper for ages about it. He said from the looks of it he could tell I wasn't speeding and it was just bad luck. Airbags didn't deploy and the barrier wasn't really damaged.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Roads were a nightmare last night, quite a few accidents by the looks of things. Coming back from the Warrington meet I got caught up in an accident on the flyover near the Trafford Centre, took about 30mins to get over it. Looks like a nasty crash fella.