ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Measuring Centre Bore

PH2 172
I'm looking at some wheels at the moment, they're Oz Super legs.

I'm not sure on the official centre bore of them. The person selling them has kindly measured the bore for me, and he says they're 68mm at the mounting face, tapering to 62mm at the outer face.

From this, can I work out what the official bore of them is? So I can get some spigot rings to get them to fit

Cheers

clio 1.6 16v
i had similar problems. didnt know how to work it out so ended up phoning the people at performance alloys.com and telling them the 8 digit number on the back of the wheel and they suggested the right one and posted it...speaking of which it should be here today!

A well built VW
^What he said did this with my old alloys (OZ Chrono Evo) at local Motorworld and they ordered them easy enough iirc £30 for fitting kit No cheap s**t tho proper metal spigot rings by OZ