ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet on the 31-3-13

Renault Clio Sport
I know there is another big meet going on that evening, but for those that wanted the smaller scene i've re-scheduled the meet which was meant to happen on the 17-3-13 to the 31-3-13 at D-day Museum Carpark

Weather permitting obviously, if its been a horrid day and clears in the evening i shall be popping down there between the time of 6pm and 7pm to see if anyone turns up.

Hope to see some faces there as this is a bit more arranged in advance than 3 days before like the last time...sorry about that by the way haha :p

Cheers for reading this thread, Ian

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'll most likely come along and will try and get a mate or two to come. I normally finish work around 6pm so should be okay.

Audi A4
My plan of action... Roast, Hindhead tunnel, check that big southern customs meet out, then head over to meet you guys.

Renault Clio Sport
Mmmmmm Roast, haha Sounds good if there are other Cliosport members there at the big meet and wanna come down let them know

Renault Clio Sport
I'll be going down and i think a few others might be coming along too, i should be there from about 6pm onwards. Hope to see some faces ^_^