ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meg Lambs Wool Wash Mitt Help!

Clio 182 FF
Hi all. I've had my Meguiars lambs wool wash mitt for a few months now and at first it was great but in the last few weeks I've noticed that it's leaving horrible hazy swirl marks all over the car, the best way to describe it would be that it looks like it's covered in spider webs! I washed and dried the mitt thoroughly last week hoping that his would solve the problem but it hasn't and has today inflicted more of these hazy swirl marks. They do more or less come off with a microfibre cloth wipe down but I can't help but worry about all the damage it's doing to the already poor paintwork. I've now lost all confidence in the wash mitt. Is it something that I am doing wrong (and please feel free to tell me as I am still not 100% sure on this detailing lark!) or are they not very good and I'd be better off using something else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am starting to hate having a black car now!! Thanks in advance.
Ps I normally put the mitt on the washing line after using it so it is nearly dry and then I store it in the shed in the plastic packaging it came in whilst still slightly damp, is this not right??