ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 2004 gsf clutch the kit query

Anyone know what clutch kit I need for a phase one megane 225 2004.

Gsf have a few listed but not got a clue what the differences are. All apparently fit my car??

Just wonder if anyone's got an idea.

189re1090 is a kit with concentric slave LUK

189re1340 is also a LUK kit with slave but £80 cheaper.

Bit confused.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

dan's cast offs.
For 3 piece i get 624321109. But i think there may be two different slaves available but not with a 3 piece kit? Something like one has plastic pipe and the other has metal pipe??

For 3 piece i get 624321109. But i think there may be two different slaves available but not with a 3 piece kit? Something like one has plastic pipe and the other has metal pipe??
I know if you smf they recommend the metal pipe but I'm probably staying with a dmf unless I find a bargain smf somewhere.
Will do some more digging. Not buying for a few weeks yet just starting some research.

Cheers

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Beefy springs and the R26R and DCi's have a different pot depth on the flywheel.

When you need it for? If you can wait till Tuesdays I can get you the correct part number if you pm me your reg.