ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 downpipe

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Afternoon,

When fitting a 225 eng & box in to a 172, would the downpipe for a turbo conversion kit from ED fit? or best to get one custom made, i shall be using the standard servo? also who does everyone use to get their custom shafts made, looking for a tried and tested supplier

Thanks again
Nick

Clio Sport 182
Afternoon,

When fitting a 225 eng & box in to a 172, would the downpipe for a turbo conversion kit from ED fit? or best to get one custom made, i shall be using the standard servo? also who does everyone use to get their custom shafts made, looking for a tried and tested supplier

Thanks again
Nick

If you're running the stock meg turbo then the ED downpipe will not fit (it's made for a log manifold onto a T25 style turbo). Unfortunately being is Aus my recommendations for shafts are not useful! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk